NOTE: The competition has now closed. Winners have been notified. Thanks for entering!
Win a weekend for two in Melbourne at Hotel Urban St Kilda
The Courier is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic weekend away in Melbourne
staying at Hotel Urban St Kilda.
Only 200 metres from the beach, the uniquely stylish Hotel Urban St Kilda will suit those who value designer chic combined with relaxed, modern comfort. With our signature Urban Snorer beds,
fashionable restaurant, cafe and bar and 4 indulgent room types, this uniquely stylish pad combines
some unique hotel features with plenty of guest room perks. So come on over and experience the
Urban difference for yourself!
One person will win
- Two nights accommodation for two people in a Sweet Urban Room at Hotel Urban St Kilda, valued
- A la carte breakfast for two at Hub Cafe on both mornings, valued at $100
- Two cocktails on arrival and a twin pack of wine on departure, valued at $96
- Wi-Fi access for the duration of your stay, valued at $20
- Late 2pm checkout, valued at $80
- Undercover parking for two days, valued at $36
- Mezze platter in Mavis Brown's bar, valued at $18
TOTAL prize value $948
To enter email your name and daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close at noon on Tuesday, June 24. The winner will be contacted by phone.
Terms and conditions apply. Validity of the prizes cannot be extended. Block out dates apply and
subject to availability. Accommodation at Hotel Urban St Kilda is valid seven days a week until 31
May 2015. Two cocktails are on arrival and twin pack of wine is on departure. Breakfast, parking and
Wi-Fi can only be used at the time of stay. Wi-Fi inclusion is for up to 250MB per day.