1) Submitted by Sammy Hart: "This is my 2000 VS Commodore Ute Highway Slammer. It runs a mild worked 304 V8 custom everything from the rims to the seats and interior. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think definitely one of Ballarat's hottest cars."
2) A 1970 Impala two-door custom. Photo submitted by Wal Askari.
3) My name is Jeff Morcombe and this is our 1968 XT GT Falcon. It is candy apple red in colour with black leather interior. I got married, and bought the GT in 1978. 34 years later I'm still married and still have the car. It is an absolute classic Australian muscle car.
4) "This Holden is raspberry with a wicked paint job, with flames and matching grey and raspberry interior. It has handmade wheels and has been in the family for about 20 years." Submitted by Brett Mould.
5) This is a 2011 Camaro. "It is a very rare car for Ballarat - we think it is Ballarat's Hottest Car because everyone wants a photo with Bumblebee." Submitted by Blake Kelly.
6) Photo submitted by Tim Chellew.
7) This is a 1964 Dodge Phoenix, submitted by Ryan Schmidt.
8) Photo submitted by Royston Clarke.
9) Submitted by Sandi Murphy.
10) Photo submitted by Warren Porter.
11) XY GT 1971 Falcon. Submitted by Wayne Jolly.
12) 1963 Chevrolet Kustom. "I've grafted 1948 Cadillac tail lights, 1956 Oldsmobile head lights and a full Kustom interior using 1955 Buick Century cloth trim". Submitted by Arthur Matsakos.
13) 1972 Holden LJ Torana. It has a super charged V8 Chev engine. This was taken on the top of Bathurst, Mt Panorama earlier in the year. It has about 700hp and does regular professional burn-out comps around Australia and was placed 7th in the Liqimoly Summernats burn-out masters. Picture submitted by Brad Murnane.
14) Photo submitted by Arthur Matsakos.
15) Photo submitted by Josh Nigam.
16) Photo submitted by Grant Davidson.
17) 1964 EH Holden Special Sedan. 3.3 litre red motor with Yella Terra Head and Holley 350 Carb 5 speed Celica gearbox resprayed to original Holden Barwon Blue. Submitted by David Dickinson, Redan.
18) Photo submitted by Jesse Gercovitch.
19) Photo submitted by Tim Downey.
20) This immaculate 1977 HZ GTS Monaro is Rob McMaster's favourite thing on wheels.
21) Photo submitted by Ian Boyd.
22) This is Paul Haynes' genuine 1978 HZ Sandman, factory 308 4-speed. Carribean Turquoise in colour. Out on the Ballarat streets this summer.
23) Photo submitted by Mal Laurie.
24) Photo submitted by Vinny Lang. "This is my 1971 GTHO Phase 3 which I have owned for over 30 years. It has 47,000 genuine miles on the clock and is in original condition including original second set of tyres."
25) James Keeble's prized 1998 Holden Commodore.
26) Photo submitted by Matty Clark.
27) Photo submitted by Dale Jeffrey. " This is a 2006 VZ SS Thunder with a vortex supercharger 6.0 with a cam. It made 485 rwkw /650rwhp. It's a 6-speed manual."
28) Photo submitted by Shane Lang.
29) Submitted by Anthony Green - an HSV Mantra VS V8. "There was only 200 ever made; this is my pride and joy and most is original."
30) "My VH SLE Commodore. I just need my mullet back and I would be back in 1984." Submitted by Dale.
31) 1974 LH Torana, submitted by Mark Campbell.
32) Photo submitted by Jamie Bertram.
33) A 1973 Leyland P76. It is very rare, being a six-cylinder manual. Most left are V8 automatics. It has special mag wheels of a modern design, but otherwise is original. Photo submitted by Brenda Davis.
34) 2011 FG XR6 in sunburst. Submitted by Carolyn Brown.
35) 2004 V8 Ford Pursuit Ute in envy. Submitted by Jim Brown.
36) This HT Bathurst Monaro won the famous race in 1969. Photo submitted by Amer Mekawy.
37) A 1971 HQ - submitted by Lucas Ellingham.
38) A 1995 HSV 185i VS Senator. Photo submitted by Krystal Loveday.
39) 1999 HSV VT Clubsport. Photo submitted by Krystal Loveday.
40) This HG Premier was submitted by Brendan Simpson.
41) This photo was submitted by Mick M.
42) Photo submitted by Tom Anderson.
43) Submitted by Alex Foster
44) Submitted by Keegan Devereux
45) Submitted by Phil Carthy
46) Submitted by Scott Montgomery.
47) Submitted by Tim Clark.
48) Submitted by Tyson McCumber.
49) This is Daniel Pyne's 1967 Fast Back Mustang in a dark moss green.
50) 1989 original MX5, submitted by John Hines.
51) Renault R10 (1970) Damien Gardner built this as part of re-hab after brain surgery. It has a supercharged R16 engine and was used for hill climbs and sprint competitions throughout Victoria.
52) Submitted by Cameron.
53) Submitted by Ross Silvey