For nearly 150 years The Courier has been passionate about our community and we are proud to support many local charities, community and sporting groups, cultural and arts events.
In the past 12 months we have provided in excess of $200,000 of support to various recipients including:
- Cancer Council’s Relay for Life
- Run Ballarat
- Royal South Street
- Ballarat Begonia Festival
- Commerce Ballarat including the Business Excellence Awards, B31 and Business Day Out
- Ballarat Careers Expo
- City of Ballarat Youth Awards
- Season of The Arts & The Archibald Prize
- Ironman 70.3
- United Way Volunteer Awards
- White Ribbon Day
- FECRI Cycle Classic
- Child & Family Services – Survivor International Film Festival (SIFF)
- The Ballarat Show
- North Ballarat Sports Club
- Ballarat Swap Meet
- YMCA Camera Club
- Ballarat Turf Club for The Ballarat Cup
- PGA Futures Championships at Ballarat Golf Club
- Ballarat Arts Foundation
- And many more
If you wish to request sponsorship support from The Courier, please fill out the application form below.
Sponsorship applications are considered equally, based on The Courier’s sponsorship objectives as outlined here.
There is a genuine, audited cost to The Courier for sponsorship support that limits the number of requests that we can commit to. Therefore, unfortunately, we are not able to assist with every request we receive, even if the request fits within our sponsorship objectives
Please note: Applications must be received at least 6 weeks before the date of your activity or event. Also, it may take up to 4 weeks for your application to be assessed. A response will be sent to you once your application has been evaluated.