Company Name: Care Essentials Pty Ltd
Position: Accountant Salary: $60,000 including super per annum
Work type: Full Time
Care Essentials is a medical device manufacturer with ISO 13485 certification, selling to over 60 countries around the world. We have been manufacturing medical devices in our North Geelong factory for the past 15 years. We have recently obtained MDSAP certification for Australia, USA, Canada and Japan. Due to continued growth within the business, we urgently need an Accountant who can manage all the accounting needs of the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountant will be responsible for all the Accounting functions as mentioned below. Responsibilities include but not limited to: ·
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Examining operating costs and organisations' income and expenditure
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintain accounting controls by formulating and implementing budgetary and accounting policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be successful for this position, you must possess the following: ·
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Please submit your resume at – email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.