Your new company
A NSW Government organisation requires an experienced Admin Coordinator to commence Monday 24 January 2022 up until April 2022. The role is Full time, Monday to Friday onsite in their Sydney Olympic Park office. $40-$50/hr + super (depending on level of experience)
Your new role
Experience using TRIM and/or SAP highly advantageous - if you have used either/both pleas ensure this is included clearly on your CV.
- Coordinate a range of administrative support activities including organising tasks, maintaining registers/databases, making high-volume travel arrangements and establishing and maintaining efficient administrative processes
- Coordinate meetings/workshops including preparing agendas, organising venues and catering, taking and distributing meeting minutes to support the effectiveness of the team/sections event. 3. Respond to customer service enquiries in a responsive manner to achieve a positive customer experience
- Strong knowledge and experience using Content Manager (HP TRIM/HPE)
- Prepare correspondence, develop and maintain spreadsheets, develop and review content for internal publication, and utilising various systems to support team objectives
- Strong knowledge of Government procurement and experience using SAP in order to provide purchasing assistance for the business unit. This includes obtaining quotes, raising orders, receipting goods, providing routine stock/budget reports, managing inventory of office supplies, IT equipment and other purchasing requirements across the business unit.
- Managing the day to day operations and organisation of shared Microsoft Outlook shared mailbox, associated to the Health & Wellbeing business unit. This includes coordinating all incoming workers compensation claims and associated medical/legal documentation
- Coordinating and assisting with training, workshops and conferences for the business unit. Preparing run sheets, attendees’ listings, determining needs of guests (e.g. parking, dietary requirements, travel expense reimbursements) presentation documents and workshop booklets/handouts.
What you'll need to succeed
Have demonstrated Executive/Personal Assistant, Office Manager or Admin Coordinator experience. using experience TRIM and/or SAP highly advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to nicola,email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2602217