Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local Sydney area we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced assembler.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm plus overtime if required. If you are looking for a stable ongoing role - this is for you!
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate $29.59/hr
- Stable company profile
- Easy access location with parking available
- You will work with an experienced and friendly team
- Diverse range of tasks, you won't get bored!
- Assembly of aluminium products
- Operating a press
- The use of hand and power tools
- Acid washing finished products
- Ad-hoc warehouse duties
- Quality control
- Manufacturing experience, preferably assembly manufacturing but not limited to.
- Workshop/fabrication experience.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with a variety of hand tools & power tools.
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!