- Join one of Sydney's fastest growing construction companies
- Solid pipeline of projects and well-resourced, skilled project teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fit-out, refurbishment and construction business based in the inner city of Sydney. The company have well experienced team from design to delivery and not only take immense pride in their work but also truly love what they do.
The company pride themselves on their culture, a culture of high care, high energy, high level of professionalism & experience and a true passion for the work they deliver.
The business has two divisions, one covering Fit-out & refurbishment and the 2nd covering Heavy refurbishment and new build construction across all the major building sectors.
The directors and senior management believe the key to their success is through their people and therefore do their level best to create a working environment that is supportive, collaborative, inclusive and enjoyable to work in.
- Full management of the fit-out delivery team including Project Managers, Site Managers and Contract Administrators.
- Control & management of budgets, financials, programmes, and quality
- Evaluate project progress and prepare detailed reports for the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Create team processes and procedures that will align & support the companies integrated management system.
- Continual process improvement and innovation with the senior management team
- Project planning and managing of the project plan
- Management internal and external annual company audits
- Investigate and report on all incidents and near misses, establishing root cause and documenting corrective action
- Fostering a people first culture with internal and external parties (clients/sub-contractor relationships)
The Successful Applicant
- Associated degree or Tertiary Qualification
- Proven experience as a Construction Manager in the fit-out and refurbishment industry
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in the construction industry
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, safety regulations and quality standards
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Project and Procore (is preferable but not a must)
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Extremely lucrative remuneration package
- Full autonomy with backing and support from MD and CEO
- An opportunity to help build and shape the company as it continues to grow and develop
- Trust and a collaborative company culture with state-of-the-art tools for the job