About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.With a worldwide presence across all stages of the value chain, They have over 180,000 employees committed to providing vision care and eye wear products that meet the individual needs and aspirations of each consumer.
You will be trained to become one of our Client's Customer Service Representatives who are the primary contact point for customer enquiries via inbound and outbound calls & emails, and are relied on by their customers for technical advice and product recommendations on different lens solutions.
The Successful Applicant
· 2 or more years experience in customer service, ideally within a call centre environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
· Strong computer literacy, including navigating ordering systems and tools
· High attention to detail
What's on Offer
- On site training.
- Enrolled and supported to complete a Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing.
- Opportunity to work for a leading global brand.
- Permanent Opportunity.