Goodstart Delacombe | Educator
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Our 145 place centre is a welcoming and fun environment
- Centre are highly engaged with families and community
- Incursions (e.g. Dentist, Fire Brigade, Police officer visits etc.) and Excursions (e.g. Local community walks etc.) that occur
- Sensory delight for our children including a veggie & herb gardens, bike paths and beautiful trees to create shade
- Certificate III level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Newly created Full Time (38hrs) Permanent Position, enthusiastic to work across all rooms
- You will be flexible to work a variety of shifts across the centres opening hours of 6am-6pm
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.