Protech are working with this industry leader on a major Sydney rail project around the Campsie area.
Duties for this role will include (but are not limited to) cable tray, cable hauling, upgrading of existing wiring, testing and terminating. All roles are day shift, 7am starts and Monday to Friday with some weekend shut down work.
What's in it for you..
• Immediate starts
• Project runs till approx. end of year
• $50 / hour plus travel and tool daily
• Working on a major rail upgrade project
What you will need..
• Electrical Licence
• RIW Card - current MTA card
• Flexible for shut down work on weekends
• Previous experience in electrical construction
All interviews will be held in Seven Hills and include a drug screening and physical flex test.
To apply for this role please send through your resume using the Apply Now link or call the office on 8825 8000 during business hours.