Night Cleaning Supervisor
Trident Services Cleaning Pty Ltd is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services, including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to our Clients.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Cleaning Supervisor. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the management of the site cleaning team, ensuring the delivery of customer service focused cleaning solutions and providing high quality leadership to your team and clients.
This position will be responsible for:
- For overseeing the day to day cleaning operations
- Managing shift rosters including core and ADHOC shifts
- Providing leadership and operational support to cleaning employees
- Managing quality systems to ensure compliance
- Service delivery quality assurance including auditing and reporting requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A well developed knowledge of CCTV, Fire Control Panel and Access Control systems and emergency systems and processes
- The ability to mentor and support staff to achieve required performance levels
- A highly developed understanding of work place safety and the ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stake holders
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Trident is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply