- Feral Animal Control
- Invasive Species
Want to help native wildlife? Come & work on KI, help protect our precious fauna & defend the KI sheep industry from feral cat borne diseases.
The role is responsible for implementing a range of feral cat tools and monitoring methods associated with the delivery of the Dudley Peninsula feral cat eradication program.
Up to 30 June 2023
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- Holds a South Australian firearms licence (Desirable)
- Current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4wd is essential.
- Inter and intrastate and remote area travel may be required, including travel in light aircraft.
- Demonstrates ability to work alone and be self-reliant.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- This role has been designated as a Position of Trust pursuant to the standards required in the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework. By applying for this role you consent to being screened under the process of obtaining a National Police Clearance (NPC), and to the Department requiring you to obtain an NPC.
James Smith, 0447 155 115 email@example.com
Applications to I Work for SA, vacancy number 494656
Applications close 14 August 2022 10pm
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply