Right at Home is one of the largest home care providers in the world, with over 600 offices in eight countries around the world.
Right at Home Far North Queensland (based in Cairns) are currently seeking experienced Personal Care Workers who are enthusiastic and passionate about providing a caring, compassionate, respectful and high quality service. Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care. Our priority is to help our clients live empowered and independently at home, with integrity and purpose.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
This role will report to the Care Manager and a successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care;
- A passion for respectfully empowering and caring for people in a community setting;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills; and
- Willingness to participate in further education opportunities.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community or Disability Services;
- Satisfactory Australian National Police check;
- Current or willing to obtain a first aid and CPR certificate;
- COVID 19 Vaccination
- Smart mobile phone; and
- Driver’s licence and their own reliable presentable car.