About Our Client
Our client resides at the high end of Collins St in Melbourne CBD and is a highly reputable and a well established legal firm. Intellectual Property and Patents Firm.
With a great focus on work life balance and internal support, this business prides itself on being able offer a collaborative and dynamic environment.
Very flexible working arrangements available with lots of work from home flexibility.
Senior Legal Assistant- $80-$90k package - Monitor and take appropriate action for incoming correspondence including phone and email
- Knowledge working in Intellectual Property in ideal
- Inbox and diary management
- Management of case deadlines
- Work closely with team members to manage work flows
- Ensuring tasks are completed to a high standard and deadlines are met
- Liaise and support clients directly
- Data entry
- Prepare documents and formatting
- Filing of documents both digital and physical
- Take minutes and make file notes
- Accounting and fiance duties such as taking payments, invoicing and reconciling
- Taking inbound calls and reception duties
- Ad hoc admin and office management duties
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have a strong admin background and experience working as a legal team assistant. We are looking for...
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Someone who is able to multitask and take on tasks adhoc
- Someone enthusiastic and who is motivated to complete tasks on their to do list
- Someone with a desire to work in the legal industry
What's on Offer
On offer to you is...- A flexible working environment between the office and home, this can be discussed with the business to help cater to your specific needs
- Office is central CBD location when visitation is required
- Competitive salary package for the industry
- Permanent ongoing opportunity with all paid entitlementsAPPLY NOW to learn more!