Open to Melbourne & Sydney Applicants*
If you're a creative video producer that's managed, defined, and led brand video projects, online video campaigns and TVCs — this is the job for you.
We're a video production agency that’s deeply connected to producing compelling narratives for innovative startups and tech enterprises. Our team consists of a talented group of directors, designers, cinematographers and technologists, who now work with a broad range of clients in the software, hardware and DTC industries.
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Live-Action Producer to accelerate our growing business.
Project Coordination & Commencement:
- Interpreting client briefs and leading on an appropriate creative direction
- Ideating on concepts and potential approaches for a project
- Organising pre-production elements such as scripts, storyboards,
- Budgeting the project and ensuring we do not exceed the budget
- Coordinating the project team required: crew members
- Briefing said creatives and supplying individualised budgets
- Taking demo calls with clients to understand their products
- Communicating with clients via email & video-calls, and guiding them through projects end-to-end.
- Developing a project schedule for clients
- Organising calendar invites and times for client meetings
- Notifying clients for extensions of scope or budget when needed
- Communicating with Vidico creative suppliers (such as illustrators and animators) in order to produce projects effectively
- Ensuring project delivery times are maintained and kept on track
- Working creatively to present solutions that are innovative and resourceful
- Idea generation, and solving logistic or budget considerations with creativity
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification;
- At least three to five years’ experience in a similar role.