Major Incident & Problem Specialist
Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work.
Fujitsu Oceania is focused on winning our customer’s trust to improve their businesses, supporting our people to reach their full potential, and doing good things for society, all whilst delivering sustained profitable growth.
Work with a giant of technology:
We are looking for a Major Incident & Problem Specialist who is comfortable communicating with a wide range of internal and external customers including Fujitsu Customers, Problem Management, Service Delivery Management and many more. The role will involve shift work and will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Providing end-to-end Management of all Severity 1 Incidents
· Communicate details of any Severity 1 Incidents and subsequent updates to the Customer and Fujitsu management
· Escalating all issues to Fujitsu management.
· Adhering to the requirements of the Customer contract regarding SLAs and notifications.
· Providing details of potential Problem cases to Problem Management
· Providing a monthly report to the Service Delivery managers on the status of the recommendations contained in the Severity 1 Incident Reports.
· Liaising with the Service Desk Team Leaders, Support Groups and Service Delivery Managers to ensure that the process meets the Customers requirements
Building your own path to success:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Minimum 3-4 years in IT Service Support Management in the outsourcing industry. Incident and Problem Management experience preferable
· Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal/ written communication skills
· An analytical problem-solving approach
· Strong understanding of ITIL processes, preferably with recognized certification
· Experience interacting with all levels of staff including technical and management.
· Good reporting skills, written, analytical and statistical
· Be able to commit to a 24x7 shift roster (4 days on, 4 days off) including weekends and public holidays
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu complies with government legislation in various jurisdictions which in certain circumstances may impose a requirement that certain workers be vaccinated against COVID-19 (or otherwise have a valid exemption). Also, for client facing roles, many of our customers require our staff to be vaccinated to attend their workplaces. Based on Fujitsu’s assessment of workplace risk and the safety and wellbeing of our people and consultation with our staff, Fujitsu has introduced a Vaccination Requirements policy which requires all persons entering a Fujitsu workplace, attending a Fujitsu work-related event, or entering other premises to undertake work on Fujitsu’s behalf to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or the subject of an appropriate exemption (and to provide evidence of the same). Consequently, as a result of Fujitsu’s policy, and, where applicable, customer and legislated vaccination requirements, Fujitsu requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated or have an authorized exemption approved by Fujitsu’s Crisis management Team (CMT). Recruits will be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.