Core Talent are recruiting for a HVAC Mechanical Engineer for a fast growing Australian Air Con and Mechanical Services company. The company are dedicated to providing effective and professional service in all aspects ranging from design all the way to prevanative maintenance. Our client strives to achieve on time delivery of all projects within the designated budget and customer satisfaction is a priority.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the company to deliver high standards of Design, Drafting and any relevant Engineering duties.
- Assist with tendering
- Operate seemlessly with the commercial team to perform tasks relevant to sites.
- Ensure designs comply with industry and authority regulations
- Prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Inspection Test Plans
- Attend client, project, and site meetings
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, builders and clients.
Requirements & attributes
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC)
- Experience with CAD/REVIT
- A desire to further your career within the HVAC industry.
- Ability to effectively liaise with clients and contractors
- Well-developed technical design capabilities
- Knowledge of relevant Standards and Codes
- Ability to meet deadlines for projects
- Full Australian work rights
If you are interested in this role or similar positions please contact Mark Posnett on 0415714155 or apply via this ad.