- Multiple Positions Available - Permanent & Contract
- South Eastern Suburbs - Keysborough, Mordialloc & Malvern
- Day Shift - $45 to $55 p.h.+ Allowances + Super + Overtime
We are on the hunt for experienced Mechanical / Maintenance Fitters to join our team and service various client sites around the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourneon Day Shift.
These positions will involve project work and/or maintenance of plant and equipment. The responsibilities will primarily include performing preventative and reactive / breakdown maintenance, providing general technical support to the manufacturing site, as well as some machinery installation / relocation.
There are multiple positions available and are best suited to candidates looking for long-term assignments or permanent positions.
- Maintenance Fitter, Full-time Permanent ($95k + Super) - Manufacturing Facility, Mordialloc
- Maintenance Supervisor, Full-time Permanent ($110k + Super) - Manufacturing Facility, Mordialloc
- Maintenance Fitter, Contract to Permanent ($47.81 p.h. + Super) - Hospital, South Eastern suburbs
- Maintenance Fitter, Part-time Ongoing Contract ($45.00 p.h. + Super) - Manufacturing Facility, Keysborough
To be successful in these positions, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- Trade qualifications in an Engineering stream or similar
- Previous experience in performing project work, as well as planned and reactive maintenance in Manufacturing or Building Maintenance
- Basic computer skills (MS Outlook, Web browser etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings and basic welding skills
- Restricted Electrical licence and EWP/Boom tickets will be highly regarded but not mandatory
- Strong commitment towards WHS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with analytical thinking and a logical decision-making ability
Ideally, you will have experience working in similar positions and hands-on experience in technical troubleshooting of manufacturing plants and equipment.
If you believe you demonstrate the above skills, experience and motivation we would encourage you to 'APPLY NOW'.