BePositive is a boutique allied health service provider, with expert knowledge and experience within the NDIS and rehabilitation arenas. The leaders at BePositive want to share their years of knowledge and educate employees so that they may deliver high-quality services, improve the future of clients and enable them to live their best lives. BePositive provide assessment and therapy services across Victoria and Tasmania.
Our team is growing but we need more Occupational Therapists to meet the increase in demand for our services in the NDIS sector. We are looking for Occupational Therapists to work in all areas Launceston. So, if you are interested in a position with BePositive Therapy please feel free to make contact.
As an Occupational Therapist at BePositive Therapy you will work with clients in their homes, education setting or other community environment.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting assessments, such as functional capacity review, assistive technology, home modification or behavioural assessments
- Report writing
- Designing and implementing therapy plans to assist clients to reach their goals.
- You will be an integral part of a team and supported to provide services through regular and specialised clinical supervision and weekly team case conferences.
- The role is flexible and provides the opportunity to work from home.
- You will be provided with mobile phone and computer.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong evidence of well-developed communication skills
- An ability to work autonomously
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- A desire to learn and commit to regular continuing professional development
- A commitment to engagement in quality improvement activities
Desired (but certainly not essential)
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- Experience working in the NDIS
- Home Modifications Experience
At BePositive we are a small team looking to grow our family. We have a strong focus on building a reliable and high-quality service and we are looking for team members who share our passion. We strive to build a team where every member is valued and supported to develop and love what they do every day. BePositive is a flexible and inclusive employer that values and supports workforce diversity. We strongly support equal opportunity and encourage applicants from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, those with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQ community and people with a disability.
- Work within an experienced team - we want our experience to become your knowledge
- Receive regular supervision from expert practitioners
- Opportunity for Professional Development both through our internal in-service program, journal club and external PD opportunities.
- Work for a team that values your growth as a therapist
- Work for an organisation that values client outcomes
- Flexibility to work from home while still closely connected to your team
- You will be remunerated with an above award salary package.
- Phone and laptop provided
- Part-time hours available
For a confidential discussion contact Jessica Hall, Clinical Director on 03 9112 5982 or send your resume and covering letter to Heather Ring, Human Resources Officer. https://bepositivetherapy.com.au/