- Immediate opportunity with competitive salary package
- Flexibility available - multiple positions
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company, operating in the construction industry. This business has been operating in Brisbane for over 20 years.
Joining the head office team, this role will be reporting into the Finance Manager. Working one of the payroll teams this is a great opportunity for any payroll officer wanting an exciting new role with some flexibility.
This contract, initially 3-4 months has a variety of opportunities available for the right person.
On a daily basis as a Payroll Officer you will be contributing to the successful pay of employees across Queensland. This role will require;
- Processing of Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly pay runs
- Use and interpretation of multiple awards, EBAs and local agreements
- End to end payroll management from on boarding to terminations and redundancy calculations
- Continuous project opportunities designed to identify and provide process solutions
- Communication as the point of contract for internal customer queries and troubleshooting
The Successful Applicant
This Payroll Officer role has multiple openings seeking both full time and part time candidates.
Candidates will need to have:
- Immediate availability
- Minimum 2-3 years Payroll Officer experience
- Working knowledge of PAYG, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Workers Compensation and Long Service Leave
- Proficiency in English, MS Office and Excel
- Hard working attitude and growth mindset
- Strong understanding of general bookkeeping and accounting
- Kronos and Preceda accounting systems beneficial
Please note this role requires some time in the West End head office. This is not a fully remote position.
Please note working days include Monday-Wednesday
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate, between $30-$40/hr
- Join a stable Australian business operating in the construction industry
- Opportunities to make this role your own and move internally within the organisation
- Brisbane south side location close to public transport and street parking
- Monday-Friday role with flexible hours and working arrangements