- Looking for culture, progression and a passion to help others? Welcome to Page!
- Get ready to work in an established desk with uncapped commission.
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales.
Client DetailsEstablished in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse Page Group. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the Page Group world.
At Page Group, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Page Group you will be responsible for things such as;
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates we believe are successful in the role have these skills and qualifications;
- Experience in recruitment or sales is highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
What's on Offer
Page Group has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH and flexible hours)
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Achievable uncapped commissions $$$
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: Women@Page, Parents@Page, Pride@Page, Ability@Page and FirstPeoples@Page
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, and many more - its endless!
- Amazing team and office environment. We are fun, hungry, celebrated and supportive :)
For any questions, please contact Jasper Foo on 0426 214 889 or