West Coast Shade is a leading Company in the Shade Industry of WA, specialising in the design, fabrication and installation of shade structures and sails.
We offer varied work all across WA, meaning two days are hardly ever the same.
Our Company is looking to employ labourers, trade assistants and construction professionals with the following attributes:
- Must be competent using ladders and working at heights
- Must be competent and have experience using power tools
- Be physically fit and agile
- Capable of working up to 40-50hrs a week in peak times.
- Be a good team player
- Be responsible, honest, neat and tidy
- Willingness to travel overnight to country locations
- Have a responsible attitude towards D&A and workplace safety
- Current White Card
- Current manual driver's license (LR License desirable)
- National Police Clearance
You will be responsible for:
- Installation of steel columns, steel fixings and brackets
- Installation of shade sails
- Excavation and concreting of footings
- Measuring of shade sails and structures
- General labour duties
Applicant must have reliable transport to travel to our factory in O'Connor.
On the job training will be provided. Hourly rate $30+/hr based on ability. casual & ongoing work available.