About the company
This global organisation locally manufacturer industrial capital equipment that is sold into markets such as local government, councils, essential and industrial services, playing in niche markets they lead the way from their competitors through innovation and technology, they have a significant market share and a brand that is clearly recognised by its loyal customer base across ANZ.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the GM of Sales, service & parts based in Melbourne, this business-critical role will see the successful candidate have full p&l responsibility and be hands on leading from the front in overseeing the small and dynamic team across parts, service and sales in SA & NT
- Drive a strong Safety & Environmental performance culture in every aspect of daily work.
- Recruit, motivate and retain an engaged workforce that are driven to grow and develop a sustainable business for the future.
- Take a proactive approach to understanding customer needs, wants and demands to ensure our customer focus and service is the best in the industry.
- Gather market intelligence to understand customer requirements and create a plan for tailored customer solutions.
- Manage an effective Customer Conquest Plan with targeted call cycles encompassing actions for Top 5 and Top 20 customers in your State.
- Ensure Business Budgets & Forecasts are provided on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop an annual capital and expense budget Ensure the State Demonstration program is developed and implemented to assist in promoting sales
- Recommend the development of initiatives such as:
- Factory & Branch Tours
- Management at industry events
- Advertising campaigns
- Consistently following the organisation's policies and procedures
Key skills & experience
- Degree qualified in discipline such as management, engineering, sales, operations or equivalent
- 8+ years operations, profit centre management experience
- Industrial experience coming from one of the following industries would be highly advantageous - Materials Handling, Commercial Vehicles, or a business where you have ran and grown sales, service & parts departments
- Successful record of identifying customer needs, developing strategies, and providing quality customer service
- Extensive hands-on experience in sales and business development
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to flip between strategic and tactical initiatives with ease
- Join a global business with local ANZ manufacturing capability who are clear market leaders
- This business has had exponential growth in the last two years and has made multiple local acquisitions
- Work with a visionary executive leadership team who are highly dynamic and supportive
- Above market salary which includes a very comfortable base + car allowance + super + eTag + a 20% STI
- Further career advancement opportunities on offer in this growing company
How to Apply
Please click on the "Apply" button to upload your resume for immediate consideration or feel free to reach out to Terence Craig at Six Degrees Executive for a casual career conversation on 0450481815
Six Degrees Executive is the preferred recruitment partner to our client on this assignment, any direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for consideration