Your new company
Our client is a leader in Warehousing & Logistics solutions located in Wetherill Park. They are looking for reliable team members to join their team on a temporary basis, but with high potential of permanency.
Your new role Label products, prepare for collection/ dispatch. Load and unload trucks. Undertake Pre-Use forklift and vehicle Safety Checks. Conduct weekly stock take. Disassemble, re-work and assemble finished items as instructed. Communicate any safety or operational issues to the Branch Manager. Record warehouse consumables when replenishing packaging consumables used by warehouse.
- Proven experience in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Previous experience with stock takes and /or cycle counting.
- Forklift / High Risk Work License.
- Certificate 3 Warehousing & Distribution or similar highly regarded.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills both verbal and written.
- Physically able to manage the demands of the role including manual handling.
- What you will get in return:
- $55000 + super (Negotiable)
- Growth opportunities
If you meet the above criteria and can start ASAP, please apply now with your updated resume!
Alternatively please send through to Shruti - email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2621055