Gas leak detected at aquatic centre

A FIRE crew attended a gas leak at the YMCA Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre on Monday morning. 

File image

File image

One unit from Ballarat City Fire was called to the Gillies Street complex after a carbon dioxide leak was detected just after 8am.

A venting occurred from 9am to 1pm at an external building from the complex.

No one was evacuated from the premises.


Discuss "Gas leak detected at aquatic centre"

Please note: All comments made or shown here are bound by the Online Discussion Terms & Conditions.