The 2014 World Rowing Masters Regatta was held on Lake Wendouree last week.
The Courier was there to capture all the photos, stories and colour from the event.
- International rowers leave Ballarat with fond memories
- Return to Ballarat ignites an old curiosity
- Ballarat proves itself a high-quality rowing destination
- Click here for all the results.
- Tomkins and Ballarat; where it all began
- Kiwi Crew: an international mix
- Schoolgirl mixes it with the Masters
- Olympians return to compete in World Rowing Masters Regatta.
- Japanese Olympic crew row down memory lane in Ballarat.
- Olympic gold medalist laughs at Ballarat's weather.
- Rower makes a comeback after cancer.
- Ballarat rower Lee-Anne Martin has no expectations going into Masters.
- Italian Olympians find new lives in Ballarat.
- Regatta another string to Ballarat's bow.
- Entries down for the 2014 World Rowing Masters Regatta in Ballarat.