CORONAVIRUS - FACTS AND FIGURES
* A NSW man in his 80s has died after contracting coronavirus in a Sydney aged care home.
* It follows the death of a 95-year-old woman in the same home and a 78-year-old man in Perth.
* So far, 74 Australians have tested positive to the coronavirus, including two members of the Australian Defence Force.
* The figures expected to continue climbing across the country.
* An extra 260,000 masks will be immediately released from the federal stockpile to primary health networks.
DEAL WITH THE STATES
* The estimated health costs of dealing with the virus has risen to $1 billion
* An immediate $100 million advance payment will be delivered, on a population basis, to the states and territories
* The Morrison government is reportedly finalising a $5 billion economic stimulus package including reducing deeming rates for pensioners, providing local councils with funding and expanding business instant asset write-offs.
* Travel bans have been extended to include South Korea, along with China and Iran
* People flying in from Italy will undergo advanced screening for the virus before being allowed entry into Australia
* The number of countries affected by coronavirus has grown to 95.
* 105,000 people have now been formally diagnosed with coronavirus.
* More than 3600 have died.
SYMPTOMS AND HEALTH
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath and fatigue. It can produce pneumonia.
* It's spread by a cough or sneeze droplets from an infected person.
* Washing your hands and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze are recommended
* People must self-isolate for 14 days if they've been in contact with someone confirmed to have the virus
* If you need to see a doctor, ring ahead and wear a mask to your appointment.
Australian Associated Press