Ballarat has recorded no new coronavirus cases to start the weekend.
The city's total cases stands at 11, having had the health department revise this down from 12 COVID-19 cases late in the week. This change was likely due to error or reclassification.
There are no active cases in Ballarat with further lockdown restrictions to ease from Monday.
There remains one active case in Moorabool, where there has been three people contract COVID-19 in total.
This comes as Victorian Health Minister Jenny Mikakos has extended the state of emergency a further three weeks, until 11.59pm on June 21.
This extension will allow the Victorian Government to continue to enforce strict physical distancing and isolation requirements, as well as other directions from the chief health officer relating to businesses, working from home, mass gatherings and recreational activities.
The continued high testing rate in Victoria, coupled with the current low rate of community transmission, means restrictions will be further relaxed from tomorrow - but Minister Mikakos says the battle against coronavirus is far from over.
The total number of coronavirus cases in Victoria is 1649 - an increase of four since Saturday.
There have been no new deaths reported. To date, 19 people have died from coronavirus in Victoria.
There have been 168 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Victoria that have been acquired through unknown transmission.
Six people are in hospital, including two patients in intensive care, as of Saturday morning and 1557 people have recovered.
Of the total 1,649 cases, there have been 1,367 in metropolitan Melbourne and 234 in regional Victoria. Several cases remain under investigation. The total number of cases are made up of 873 men and 776 women. More than 509,000 tests have been processed to date.
There were six new cases yesterday, however two cases were removed from the overall total due to reclassification.
The number of cases linked to a family outbreak of coronavirus in Keilor Downs has increased to 13, with two new cases related to the outbreak. Both of the new cases are from the household and both of these new cases had remained home during the two weeks prior to their positive result.
One additional case of COVID-19 has been linked to the outbreak at Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne, bringing the total for this outbreak to seven. This case is not a new case - further investigation has now seen it linked to the outbreak.
Thorough cleaning of relevant parts of the hotel has been undertaken, alongside contact tracing, isolation and quarantine of close contacts. A full investigation is underway to review all possible causes of transmission within the hotel, including looking into links between affected staff.
Of yesterday's other cases, three were detected in returned travelers in hotel quarantine and one was from community testing. There were no new cases linked to any other known outbreaks, including aged care facilities.
"Today's increase in cases illustrates once again we have to continue to track, trace and act on infections in this pandemic," said Victoria's Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton.
"Restrictions around some activities have now been eased in Victoria in recognition of the current low rate of community transmission of this virus.
"While encouraging, we need to remain vigilant. It is increasingly important that we stay at home when unwell and get tested, wash our hands regularly, sneeze and cough into our elbow and maintain physical distancing. These are common sense actions to ensure we don't create a second wave of this serious disease, as we have seen in other countries once they have eased their stringent regulations.
"Similarly, if you can work from home, you should continue to do so until at least the end of June. Victorians have done a remarkable job so far sticking to the coronavirus restrictions and staying at home has saved lives. But now is not the time for complacency.
"We are also asking Victorians to continue this amazing effort and get tested if they have symptoms of coronavirus, however mild, because the more tests we do, the more data we have about the prevalence of coronavirus in the community.
"People with even the mildest of symptoms of coronavirus including fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell are encouraged to get tested."
The Courier has removed the paywall from our stories relating to health warnings and safety of the community in regards to the coronavirus. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.