Victoria's two horse racing codes will resume after participants returned negative results to COVID-19 tests.
Gallops get under way on Friday with race meetings at Warrnambool and Pakenham (night).
The Victorian Jockeys' Association confirmed on Thursday night that jockey Mark Zahra had been given the all-clear - paving the way for a return to racing.
Racing Victoria halted racing after two races at Sandown on Wednesday, with Pakenham and Kilmore abandoned on Thursday.
Harness racing resumes at Melton on Saturday night.
Harness Racing Victoria confirmed a resumption of its plannedafter Harness Racing New South Wales announced on Friday that the steward tested for COVID-19 earlier this week had returned a negative result.
HRNSW previously reported a club official working at Penrith trots on Thursday had tested positive to COVID-19.
That official had come into contact with a steward, who then worked the following night at Bathurst where Victorian participants were racing.
"We are comfortable with the processes employed by HRNSW to investigate this situation and we're pleased the steward has tested negative to COVID-19," HRV chief executive officer Dayle Brown said.
"I am sure the news is a significant relief to that steward and the steward's family, as well as the entire harness racing industry.
"The strict race night protocols previously announced by HRV will remain in place to ensure we continue to reduce our footprint at race meetings, with only essential personnel able to attend," he said.
Ballarat Turf Club's next race meeting is set down for Monday, April 6 and Ballarat and District Trotting Club is scheduled to have a meeting on Wednesday, April 8.