BGP is striving to ensure your health needs are supported throughout these uncertain times.
We have made some necessary changes in order to provide the safest environment for all our patients.
In the past few months, we have welcomed several new GPs. All are accepting new patients and this provides an increased availability of consultations for the community.
All three of our sites offer:
- Telehealth consultations which can be booked online via our website, or alternatively call our practice
- Face to face consultations are available as required or as recommended by your GP.
- Care plans via Telehealth or face-to-face, ensuring your health remains on track.
- Phone triage - our friendly reception staff are screening all patients for potential risk of COVID-19.
- Concierge/triage screening - you will be greeted by our registered nurses upon arriving, who will continue the triage process along with taking your temperature and promoting hand hygiene.
- A clean, safe environment, with all our surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected, particularly those that are commonly touched.
- Distancing is being maintained. If you do have a face-to-face consultation, by ensuring our seating is 1.5 metres apart, along with floor markings as guidance and the installation of Perspex screening at reception.
- Pre-paying accounts may be requested at time of booking a consult or alternatively, we encourage the use of "tap and go" to minimise risk.