VICTORIA'S COVID-19 NUMBERS FOR OCTOBER 19
* One death, taking the state toll to 817 and the national figure to 905
* The death is a man in his 90s, related to aged care
* Four new cases - all under investigation, all in Melbourne. Three are in Hume, all from the same household and connected to the Box Hill Hospital outbreak. The other is in Moonee Valley and being investigated for possible reinfection
* 14-day rolling case average is 7.5 for Melbourne, up from 7.2, and steady at 0.5 for regional Victoria
* 15 mystery cases in Melbourne for the fortnight to Friday and none for regional Victoria - no changes
* 136 active cases in the state, including seven in regional Victoria - four in Mitchell Shire and three in greater Shepparton.
* 12 people in hospital, none in ICU
* 2,955,149 tests have been conducted since the pandemic outbreak and 10,793 in the latest 24-hour period. About 6000 tests in Shepparton since last week's three positive cases
* Testing centre set up in Kilmore after Sunday's announcement of a positive case at Kemp's Bakery
* 11 cases related to aged care facilities
* 11 cases are healthcare workers
* 13 active cases currently linked to the north metro region community (total cases: 17)
* 9 Chadstone Shopping Centre (38)
* 9 Box Hill Hospital (14)
* 9 south-eastern community (9)
* 4 Oddfellows Cafe in Kilmore (6)
* 4 Hoppers Crossing community outbreak (4)
AGED CARE OUTBREAKS
* 4 Uniting Age Well Preston (5)
* 3 Estia Aged Care Facility Keilor (52)
* 125 new fines issued, including 13 for failing to wear a face mask and eight at vehicle checkpoints
RESTRICTIONS FROM MONDAY
* No time limit for exercise and outdoor social activities.
* 5km restriction on travel widened to 25km.
* The number of people able to gather outdoors increased from five to 10, from two households.
* Sports fans will be allowed to play tennis and golf, without entering clubrooms. Skate parks reopen and outdoor swimming pools can have 30 swimmers.
* Hairdressers to reopen.
* Real estate auctions can occur with a maximum of 10 people, commercial real estate inspections can occur.
* Outdoor home maintenance, repairs and renovations permitted with maximum of five workers.
Australian Associated Press