- 318 Bolac Plains Road, Woorndoo
- 3752 acres (approx.)
- Expressions of interest (first stage) closes October 7 at 4pm
- Agency: LAWD
- Agency: Danny Thomas on 0439 349 977 or Elizabeth Doyle on 0400 102 439
- Inspect: By appointment
Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to invite offers for the Corinella Group Portfolio, an unparalleled institutional cropping opportunity located in the reliable and well regarded Western District and Wimmera regions of Victoria and the South-East region of South Australia.
The acreage at Woorndoo is just one within the portfolio - this opportunity encompasses an unprecedented opportunity of four highly productive aggregations within four distinct climatic regions.
The Portfolio comprises:
- A diversified, high-quality irrigated and dryland cropping opportunity, suited to a range of and intensive and broadhectare agricultural pursuits.
- An amalgamation of 50 properties, the portfolio comprises a total land area of 22,386 hectares with 20,423 hectares (91 per cent) considered arable.
- High level of land class development currently utilised for conventional dryland cropping, as well as an intensive irrigation enterprise.
- Geographically dispersed across four aggregations, the properties are benefited by productive soil types and excellent climatic characteristics.
- Three Victorian assets known as the Western District Aggregation, Greens Creek Aggregation and the Wimmera Aggregation, and a South Australian asset known as Glenroy Plains Aggregation.
- Outstanding structural improvements including numerous homesteads/dwellings, high quality operational infrastructure and substantial grain storages across the portfolio further enhancing on-farm efficiencies.