A house has been completely destroyed after a fire in Daylesford last night.
The Country Fire Authority was called to a house fire in Vincent Street just before 5.30pm.
A spokesperson said the front of the house was "well alight" when fire crews arrived.
Three trucks from Daylesford Fire Brigade and one from Hepburn responded.
Crews brought the fire under control within half an hour.
IN OTHER NEWS
While they left the scene around 7pm, another call was made about the fire just after 8pm.
The fire had flared up under the gables.
Crews extinguished it again within half an hour.
It is believed the fire was started by an electrical fault.
It comes after another house fire in Ballan on Wednesday night.
Our team of local journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the Ballarat community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: