Ballarat man dies using patio heater inside

By Jordan Oliver
Updated August 6 2012 - 9:44am, first published 12:00am

The death of a Ballarat man at the weekend from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning has prompted new calls for awareness about the “silent killer” gas.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area
Your morning news Newsletter

DAILY

Your morning news

Today's top stories curated by our news team.