Ballarat Football Netball League junior football and netball, and female football competitions will emerge from a COVID-19 lockdown on Sunday.
The BFNL has revised fixtures with the objective of a delivering the maximum number of games and the most equitable competitions possible.
In keeping with new COVID-19 restrictions, no spectators will be permitted at matches.
The BFNL has emphasised that entry will be strictly limited to players and officials from each competing club only.
Features of the new-look fixtures:
- Round 7 replaces round 14 and will be played on Sunday.
- Rounds 12 and 13 have been abandoned.
- Round 15 on Sunday, August 8, and round 16 on Sunday, August 15, will remain as originally scheduled.
- Final series begins on Saturday, August 21.
- Round 12 to be played on Sunday as originally scheduled.
- Rounds 10 and 11 have been abandoned.
- Round 13 will remain as scheduled for Sunay, August 8.
- An extra round of home and away matcheswill be added for Sunday, August 15. (fixture to be announced).
- Finals series begins on Sunday, August 22.
The under-nine competition will not return with existing restrictions, but remaining rounds will considered for rescheduling when conditions are eased.