This page will be constantly updated with the latest confirmed Ballarat exposure site information. Last updated at 6.45am, Thursday, October 21.
A Daylesford pharmacy has become a Tier One exposure site.
Blooms The Chemist has been listed as an exposure site by the DHHS on Tuesday, October 19.
Anyone who attended the store between 2.45pm and 4.05pm must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from exposure.
It was the only new exposure site in the region added yesterday.
There has not been a Ballarat site added since Sunday.
The DHHS categorises the exposure risk as necessitating these actions:
- Tier 1 exposures must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from exposure.
- Tier 2 exposures must get tested urgently and isolate until they have a negative result.
Ballarat's exposure sites are as follows:
*Note: exposure sites more than two weeks old will be deleted.
- Blooms The Chemist Address, 39 Vincent Street, Daylesford. Tuesday, October 19 from 2.4pm to 4.05pm (Tier 1)
- Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa Sanctuary - Mineral Bathing Area, Mineral Springs Reserve Road, Hepburn Springs. Sunday 10 October from 1:00pm - 2:30pm. (Tier 1)
HALLS GAP/GRAMPIANS (all Tier 1)
- Industry & Co Barbering and Hairdressing, 112 Main Street, Stawell. Friday, October 8, 2-3.30pm.
- Spirit of Punjab 161-163 Grampians Road Halls Gap. Friday, October 8, 6.30-7.30pm.
- Paper Scissors Rock Brew Co 119 Grampians Road Halls Gap. Friday, October 8, 7-8pm* REVISED TIMES (previously 7.30-8pm)
- Live fast cafe 97 Grampians Road Halls Gap. Saturday, October 9, 11-11.30am
- Flame Brother's Restaurant & Bar ,10/97 Grampians Rd Halls Gap. Saturday, October 9, 6.40-8.30pm
- Grampians Adventure Golf Café MOCO Gallery (Café only) 475 - 481 Grampians Road Halls Gap. Sunday, October 10, 11am to noon * REVISED TIME (previously 11.15am - 1pm).
- Anytime Fitness, 601-603 Latrobe Street, Redan. Monday, October 11 between 5pm and 6pm (Tier 1)
- Oscar's Hotel and Caf Bar, 18 Doveton St South. Monday, October 11, 12.30pm-2.30pm (Tier 1)
- North Star Hotel, 302 Lydiard Street, Wednesday, October 13, 12.30-2.15pm (Tier 1)
We have removed our paywall from our stories about the coronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we aim to make sure our readers are as informed as possible. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here.